X button to close form
X button to close form

Inland Marine

Inland marine insurance, also known as property in transit insurance, provides financial protection for a business’s property that is transported on land. This can include equipment, products, parts and materials being shipped “inland” by automobiles, trucks and trains. Coverage extends to property that is owned or in a business’ care related to construction, transportation, fine art and renewable energy.

Down arrow to jump to next section
Inland Marine

The clear advantage

CLEAR Insurance provides a single point of contact for clear, understandable and unbiased recommendations for all your insurance needs. Whether in the area of commercial coverages for a business or in personal coverage, the CLEAR Insurance team is here to help you protect what matters most.

What is inland marine insurance?

Inland marine insurance is a type of casualty insurance that covers goods and property that are in transit. This type of insurance is important for businesses that transport or store valuable goods, as it can protect them in the event of damage or loss. There are a number of different types of inland marine insurance policies, so it's important to understand what your business needs to be protected. Contact an insurance broker today to learn more about inland marine coverage.

What does inland marine insurance cover?
  • Property that is being transported
  • Property that moves or will be moved between locations
  • Computer, television, video, sound or radio equipment
  • Electronics
  • Medical diagnostic equipment
  • Party and special event equipment
  • Fine art and collectibles
  • Bridges and radio towers
  • Trade show exhibits
  • Solar panels and wind turbines
  • Miscellaneous property

Does your business need inland marine insurance?

If you or your employees place items or data in your personal or work vehicles for work purposes, you may need property in transit coverage. If your property insurance policy limits or excludes coverage for valuables, you may need property in transit coverage.

Basically, if your business has valuables that cannot be conveniently or reasonably confined to a fixed location or insured at a standard rate, talk to us about property in transit coverage.

let US
for you

Above all, we are independent from any insurance company and we work for you, in getting the best products, at the best price and service you will come to expect and can’t do without.

an agent